Bachelor of Theology
Upon completion of the BTh, students will:
- Understand and exemplify the holy, loving, and humble character of Christ necessary for eligibility for Christian ministry;
- Know the overall content of the Christian canon;
- Integrate literary, historical, and hermeneutical tools into a holistic study of passages of various lengths and genres in a methodologically reflective manner;
- Analyze the text in the original biblical languages;
- Assess, appropriate, and present insights from their interpretation for their contemporary contexts.
- Develop a clear understanding of the historical Christian faith and the ability to think theologically;
- Articulate biblical-theology, historical, and logical rationale for disciple-making and church planting;
- Lay the foundation for spiritual growth and ethical living;
- Arrive at a mature sense of Christian identity and calling
Q: How long will it take to complete the degree?
A: 4 Years.
Q: Can I complete the entire degree online?
A: No, the BTh is a residential degree only!
Q: Is the degree accredited?
A: Yes! All degrees at the University are internationally accredited with the Caribbean Evangelical Theological Association.